According to The Insight Partners market research study titled Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Market– Global Analysis and Forecasts to 2025”, the Global Applicant Tracking System Market is expected to reach US$ 1,345.7 Mn by 2025, registering a CAGR of 9.2 % during the forecast period 2018-2025.
The applicant tracking system is a result of digital revolution in recruitment processes, an ATS gathers all recruitment associated documents; organize and store them for easy future access. The applicant data stored in the system is collected in certain ways with the help of an application integrated with the user company’s internal website. The ATS software not only collect and organize data but also perform a company defined analysis of resumes. The analysis enables the companies to effectively filter the applications sufficing the criteria. Rapidly increasing rate of employment and demand for time efficient solution in the Human Resource department is expected to contribute to the growth of ATS solution worldwide.
Get a Sample Copy of Report, Click https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/ATIPTE100001362/
- Oracle Corporation
- iCIMS, Inc.
- Workable Software Ltd.
- Bullhorn, Inc.
- Greenhouse Software, Inc.
- Jobvite Inc.
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
- SAP SE
Segment by Component Insights
The component segment of applicant tracking system market is segmented into solution and services. There are briefly two categories of ATS solution, one is designed for the employers and the second is for recruiting companies. Each of this software has its own specification tailor made to the demand of the end-users. Taleo, Kenexa-Brassring, Jobvite, iCims, and SAP-SuccessFactors are some of the major ATS solutions widely used across the globe.
Segment by End-user Insights
The applicant tracking system market by end-user has been segmented into IT & Telecom, retail, BFSI, retail & consumer goods, manufacturing, healthcare, government & others. Despite of slightly gloomy employment outlook the IT & telecom sector is expected to boost the adoption of applicant tracking systems based on two major factors. The first one it’s the rising demand of talents across the globe and increasing count of applicants every day. In order to effectively manage these employees, the IT & Telecom companies are increasingly deploying applicant tracking systems. The second factor is the spending capability of the IT & Telecom companies. IT & Telecom imbibe the highest spending capability on the upcoming technologies owing to which the sector is expected to contribute significant profits to the applicant tracking system.
Gaining prominence of the cloud based applicant tracking software
Rapid expansion of the cloud-based services has resulted in a dynamic and a very competitive software industry environment globally. Cloud based applicant tracking software implementations characteristically do not require high capital investments, thereby keeping a company’s IT infrastructure model very cheap and consistent. Thus, this model could bring significant profits for any organization and at an early stage itself. This problem is also easily solved using the model. The cost savings with the help of shared infrastructure model is done with respect to the software licenses, electricity, maintenance fees, eliminating the cost of servers and other storage devices, consultant fees, data center space, and IT personnel.
Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Market Regional and Country-wise Analysis:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Central & Eastern Europe, CIS)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, ASEAN, India, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (Turkey, GCC, Rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Inquire before Buying Copy of Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Market: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/ATIPTE100001362/
Key Factors covered are:
- To characterize, portray, and check the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) market based on product type, application, and region.
- To estimate and inspect the size of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) market (in terms of value) in six key regions, specifically, North and South America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific.
- To estimate and inspect the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) markets at country-level in every region.
- To strategically investigate every sub-market about personal development trends and its contribution to the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) market.
- To look at possibilities in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) market for shareholder by recognizing excessive-growth segments of the market.
Key Highlights & Touch Points of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Market Worldwide for the Forecast Year 2025
- Broad data on variables that will enhance the development of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) market over the forthcoming years
- Precise assessment of the worldwide Applicant Tracking System (ATS) market size exact assessments of the forthcoming patterns and changes saw in the customer conduct
- Development of the worldwide Applicant Tracking System (ATS) market across the North and South America, Asia Pacific, EMEA, and Latin America
- Data about Applicant Tracking System (ATS) market development potential
- Top to bottom investigation of the business’ serious scene and itemized data opposite on different merchants
- Outfitting of itemized data on the elements that will control the development of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) markets
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
If you have any queries about this report or if you would like further information, please
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
E-mail: [email protected]